6/25/2008

Douchebag Nader pulls racist bullshit

From the Rocky Mountain News: Nader: Obama trying to 'talk white'
Independent presidential candidate Ralph Nader accused Sen. Barack Obama, the presumed Democratic Party nominee, of downplaying poverty issues, trying to "talk white" and appealing to "white guilt" during his run for the White House.

Nader, a thorn in the Democratic Party's side since the 2000 presidential election, has taken various shots at Obama in recent days while ramping up his latest independent run for president.
Nader, I have a message from every person who's had to sit and suffer for the last seven and a half years while watching our country go to shit:

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Take this race-baiting bullshit and your vote-stealing run and go away. You're the reason we're in this shit right now, and if we end up with four more years of the Bush Junta under McSame, you're going to be the reason for that, too.

Take your ego-stroking run for prez and get out of my country. I'm sick of you fucking everything up for people who actually want to fix something.

Better yet, why don't I just quote Sen. Obama on what he thinks of you:
You know, he had called me and I think reached out to my campaign — my sense is is that Mr. Nader is somebody who, if you don’t listen and adopt all of his policies, thinks you’re not substantive. He seems to have a pretty high opinion of his own work.
Sounds right to me.