8/31/2007

Damian's Random Ten, 08/31/2007

It's the Friday Random Ten, and it-

OBJECTION!

Counsel for the defense, Mr. Phoenix Wright, objects
The time is already past 6:00 for my client! Therefore, he could not possibly be posting his Random Ten, because it's too late!

Here come da Judge
Mr. Wright, I fail to see how the time affects your client's ability to post, unless it's after midnight. I suggest you think your objections over more carefully.

Oops
(...Erk. I guess he could post after 6 PM and it'd still be Friday...)

Hit the Party Shuffle in iTunes and what do I get?
  • Barenaked Ladies - When You Dream
  • Fiona Apple - Criminal
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication
  • No Mercy - Where Do You Go
  • Sean Paul - Get Busy
  • The Beatles - Penny Lane
  • The Birthday Massacre - Neverending Story
  • Riyu Kosaka - HONEY♂PUNCH
  • Nintendo - Stealth Turtles
  • Barenaked Ladies - Baby Seat
(Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney sprites courtesy of Court-Records.net)