1/23/2009

The true meaning of "Reverse Racism".

From Faux News (STOP BOOING): Rush Limbaugh's Shocking Words for President Obama
You know, racism in this country is the exclusive problems of the left. We’re witnessing racism all this week that led up to the inauguration. We are being told that we have to hope he succeeds; that we have to bend over, grab the ankles, bend over forward, backward, whichever; because his father was black, because this is the first black president. We’ve got to accept this. The racism that everybody thinks exists on our side of the aisle has been on full display throughout their primary campaign. So I think they’ve done a great job, the media has, of covering up his deficiencies. He’s too big to fail, and so whatever goes wrong, blame it on Bush, blame it on… I mean, MSNBC’s new life will be criticizing you and me, because they can’t criticize him.

I... what? I'm trying to follow his logic, and the only conclusion I keep coming to is: I'm not a racist, you're all racists for voting for the black guy, who was obviously deficient.

You know, I hate the term reverse racism, because its fucking stupid. So I'm going to coin a new phrase, feel free to steal it, I won't mind.

rush⋅ism

–noun

1. the policy or doctrine of projecting your own racism; specifically, of believing that the advancement of a race other than your own being a result of racist actions.

example: "You gave that black guy a job? You only did that because you're a racist."

2. any phrase to spill forth from the lips of Rush Limbaugh. (see: racist idiot)